1. Pick a partner – this partner must remain your partner until tournament / league play is done.
2. Register with Lynn Sonnentag or at front desk by October 20th
3. Know the rules and sportsmanship of Pickleball play. If you are unfamiliar with these – please see Lynn
4. You may bring your own paddles or use the ones we have available.
5. Please be on time. League players 6:00pm!
6. Teams will play a 2 out of 3 game match with some warm-up time before games start. A game is to 11 points (must win by 2). Switch sides of net after each game.
7. First serve can be determined by Rock, Paper, Scissors
8. Games will be self-officiated – please be honest!
9. If you or your partner is not able to be here – please find a substitute or ask someone who is playing open Pickleball if they would like to sub in.
10. If you and your partner are unable to make it on a Wednesday, please try to arrange a make-up time with the team(s) you are scheduled to play (Sunday afternoon would be a great opportunity) so that we can keep the tournament rounds in order as much as possible.
11. MAKE SURE TO REPORT GAMES WON TO LYNN S.!
Please remember this is a competitive league so score must be kept and rules must be followed. However, this is also meant to be fun and friendly at the same time. So, please no arguing or angry play. Show good sportsmanship.
Wednesdays 6:00 – 8:00pm
*Note: There will still be open Pickleball during this time as well. League play will be in the Wanek Center community gym (3 nets) with spill-over and open play in the High School auxiliary gym.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM BEFORE OCTOBER 20TH